PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

What are the chances that the feasibility studies come up with...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    What are the chances that the feasibility studies come up with negative results?

Anything is possible of course. I see the main factors to make the production of green hydrogen feasible as...
    • The availability of cheap green energy to power the process (solar, wind, hydro, geo thermal)
    • The availability of access to cheap (suitable) water suitable for the process
    • Access to markets for the sale of the H2 product as well as the by products

PRL meets most of these requirements IMO, but I think there are still questions to be answered re...
    • The conversion of salt water for the process, although there does appear to be technologies to deal with that, but the cost is still to be determined
    • Access to markets for H2 and by products - It is a remote location so cost of transport of end products will need to be considered

Hopefully the FS will determine that PRL can succeed in this location (cheap energy, water) especially at this time of carbon awareness. All projects of this type will need to address the same issues. Some, like the FMG Tasmanian project might have advantages due to existing green hydro power and access to fresh water.

I look forward to the results of the FS, which will take into account factors and detailed information which we share holders (I) don't possess. Will the PRL project stack up - hopefully it does.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get some foresight, I have plenty of hindsight...smile.png

Cheers Emma
    Last edited by emmar: 11/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.