NEU 2.71% $19.70 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Watch this space...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I really did not think I would fill an order around .11cps again... it has happened which is REALLY strange! I am very excited to top up and not take a quick profit...which was tempting I must say...and I did really think about it... a profit is a profit....and especially a large profit in one day it was not a decision taken lightly by any stretch of the imagination...

My decisions are always based on good solid research and trust in management. I am very confident that this company will experience a huge increase in share price when the market settles and the initial profit takers are reduced. People will continue to sell off and depending on their own personal investment ethos they will come and go and sell for ridiculously low prices because of financial need, trading, misinformation, stupidity (in this case) or the Lemming factor, or those who will rush a large sell order on at .11cents just because they are panicking and think they missed selling yesterday for .125cents and the price will crash to .9cents Monday and they will buy back in!!!! Well if you have access check out the stalemate that has occurred at .11 cents...feeling that is the bottom folks.

I have seen it all and been an avid investor in up and coming Biotech's so I understand this little 2 steps forward 5 steps back approach at this very stage of the game...at some stage I will take some profits and take a little off the table but NOT at these levels... the stock will fly when it gets the next tick to Phase 3 trials or any other supportive news. Next run should level out around the 16cps based on all the fundamentals and potential.

The market will respond as the story builds, trust develops and news spreads. There is huge market fear over hanging from the recent Biotech scares. But there remains loads of money in them thar hills still!

Baillieu Holst's price target of at least 25cps on 12th November should provide much reassurance to all holders and potential buyers.

"On our estimates Neuren stock is undervalued. Our target price of 25 cents per share is based on a risk- weighted DCF that values the stock at 25 cents base case and 67 cents optimistic case".

Also Bell Potter as mentioned in the threads...

References at request..

HOLD HOLD HOLD .............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.70
Change
0.520(2.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.39 $19.84 $19.28 $5.675M 288.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1531 $19.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.81 557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.70
  Change
0.520 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.50 $19.84 $19.28 87628
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.