NEU 2.50% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Sweet, i'd be surprised if it traveled any further south. 2...

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sweet, i'd be surprised if it traveled any further south. 2 things are going on, i think. The price is being manipulated somewhat, i suspect the "wall" at 13-14 might be full of fake sells, enabling the institutions to soak up shares at lower prices, this seems evident when you watch the shares closely, with sellers constantly selling into the bid and not letting it go higher. It could also be in part due to profit takers, those who have already quadrupled their money and don't want to wait around for the next chapter. Having said that I think that element might be smaller than we think as most people savvy in NEU had genuine reason to suspect the SP to hit somewhere between 15-25 on the news, so I'm not sure if everyone would be pulling out just yet. Either way both of these mechanisms will come to slow and I'd expect to see the SP rise fairly soon, albeit gradually.

I'm only bummed that I bought some more at 13 which I still think was a good buy, only to have had an opportunity to buy more at 11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.380(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.51 $15.82 $15.46 $11.26M 722.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 6942 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.