SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Kristian - I do remember hearing Brad state, in a podcast early...

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Kristian - I do remember hearing Brad state, in a podcast early October, that they are aiming to release an announcement on a partnership with two new credit card companies. Makes sense, who would want to be left out so far behind Visa/Mastercard. I am hoping it is Square which has a MC of $80B and has a lot of backend smarts in its product like payroll and superannuation payments leading the way for a perfect B2B capability. My second choice i think would be AMEX/PayPal as they seem to be intent in providing a post POS BNPL product.

Given the last minute surge in the the SPT SP on Friday 4:10pm, my theory is someone leaked the news out on Thursday to someone who then transferred the money in their trading platform and landed at 4pm with the intent to buy more shares ahead of the game. They then purchased the stock at 4:10pm. This may mean that come early next week an announcement will skyrocket the share price in readiness for AGM on 30Oct.

I will be disappointed if on Monday the share price goes up for no obvious reason because of the leakage. If this does happen(again) SPT should seriously stop the issue because the insiders will sell after the announcement for profit aiding the boom and bust - SPT curse.

Either way, I cant wait until the AGM to see whats happening with V/MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.