SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

To Elevateck; My reply is copied from my 20.10.20 post.The...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    To Elevateck; My reply is copied from my 20.10.20 post.

The SPLITIT agreement with VISA is in the process of being offered on all VISA transactions and off course is already Tap & Pay.

However, the difference is stark. Z1P offers it's own Z1PVisa card where VISA don't take on the financial risk (Z1P own's the risk). Alternatively, SPLITIT offer a platform where any unused VISA credit balance can be used unilaterally where customers can split payments and the cost of the purchase is quarantined from the usable card balance. Any unpaid transactions are under the Credit Card company's terms and not a worry to SPLITIT.

Ronaldfc, good explanation. Thumbs up.

As far as a dull stock, some say. Up two cents today. That should keep the two cent traders happy.

The quarterly has been flagged. I am looking for guidance from Brad Paterson and his comments at the AGM. We should hear about the very positive progress of the self-onboarding through the partnership with STRIPE. Expecting to get a clear answer to shareholders questions already sent in concerning VISA and MASTERCARD etc.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.