SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Sorry to call the score here but I give it to Eggboy 1...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Sorry to call the score here but I give it to Eggboy 1 Sqiudbrain 0. Like what both of you have to say all the time, so keep the banter going.

It's the time of the year that some of the millennials will be getting the sales hit as online retail become intoxicating. Sales figures will be reflected in results released by SPLITIT once the numbers filter back to the board. I'm sure Brad Paterson (CEO) is looking at the very early figures right now and has a big smile on his face.

It is important to understand that sales and earnings will operate on a lagged basis due to the way that income is generated. This is actually good news as there will be a constant accumulation of earnings growth and income growing on all previous figures and continuing to build unlike the APT and Z1P models.. The nature of the way the business is set up is quite staggering when estimating sales, earnings and income.

It's trajectory becomes f'(x)>0 where the rate of change in the upcoming sales numbers are positive on an increasing basis or a parabolic manner. This is not a math's lesson but explains what Brad means when he talks about reaching the inflection point in MSV, Revenue and Customer Growth.

There are too many partnerships to mention such as MASTERCARD and QUICKFEE. Don't forget that the Pilot's are up and running (VISA), the STRIPE partnership is increasingly very active, PURPLE is delivering results and there is still a couple of surprises in store that SPLITIT will be telling shareholders about in future releases.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.