SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-1284

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    Schmick,

This could be related to outage or it could be somewhat more ominous. I have recently produced some posts related to announcements by VISA last week.

Not sure what the recent VISA announcement means, but did spark my interest.

A worse case scenario for me is that the announcement by VISA has more weight to it then I would have hoped, or there is some other less than positive news...as the sell side parcels are huge.

Better case scenario, the sell side issue is related to the ASX tech issue....

But that sell side is OTT...as it stands currently ...and that kind of discrepancy, if it is a tech gliche, is not showing up on any of my other holdings.

EB

A further notehHowever, if acting reasonably the VISA announcement from last Wednesday means little, because the ASX and SPLITIT have a continuous disclosure policy, an extract below:

ASX Listing Rule 3.1 details the Company’s primary continuous disclosure obligations. The Company must immediately notify ASX of information that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the Company’s securities when the Company becomes aware of the information (i.e. ‘materially price sensitive information’), unless the materially price sensitive information falls within the exemptions in ASX Listing Rule 3.1A. In this context, ASX has confirmed in Guidance Note 8 that ‘immediately’ means ‘promptly and without delay.’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.