SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-1488

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Tina I get what you are saying but you could put money elsewhere at the moment and buy back in when there is some indciation that there is some more confidence with SPT and the market as a whole. Even an optimistic announcement regarding further partnerships will more than likely only give the SP a 20% kick bounce in the short term all the while where companies with less than 10% prospects of SPT are enjoying the rising tide that has lifted some sunken ships over the last 3 weeks. There seems to be plenty of selling pressure to keep the SP low which doesnt inspire confidence. I am sure SPT will see some SP growth in 2021 it just seems to be being left behind. APT shows signs of a possible 10% rally leading up to Xmas and the New Year as investors embrace BNPL and the holdiay revenues they should prosper from. It is a shame for SH that Brad couldn't come up with something more than "we have plenty of exciting times ahead and watch this space" type of valueless announcement. Where do you see the SP going between now and the next announcement?? If we are going nowhere in this bullish environement where do we go when the market has its next correction that you would have to be crazy not to think cant be far away?? I am happy to be a long term holder of most stocks as long as they keep pace with the market. SPT to my own disappointment is a bit off the pace ATM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.