SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-1554

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I can give a good reason why some people may be selling. There is a consensus amongst many fund managers mainly from abroad that are convinced the market is over inflated given the impacts covid will have on real terms. The more stimulus the more people who hold money get nervous and anxious. History has indicated that when we we get the correction most people are expecting that an overnight drop of 10% on individual shares is not uncommon. People who bought into SPT with the $1.30 price excitement around the CR are probably saying we have already lost close to 8% when most other companies have moved forward over the last 3 weeks we dont want to be holding when an overall market turn will send SPT down even further. So hey the pain might hurt but its much easier to hold something you are already well in front on because an overnight shock or speedhump is much easier to tolerate when you have made gains. If I had bougth in at $1.30 or even worse off higher I would be selling and like plenty of other HC followers have said. Buy back in when there is some traction in the share price. Thats what stop losses are for those people who don't know. By they way if you don't know you have to much money that you can afford to lose it through share degradation. We might be on a rocket ship but at the moment it is heading in the wrong direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.