SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Between 6 March and 6 April 2018 APT share price went from $7.80...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    Between 6 March and 6 April 2018 APT share price went from $7.80 to $5.45 - drop of 30% in 4 weeks.

Many other similar movements even more recently.

If you were an APT holder who sold out at $5.50, you couldn’t be happy.

But I also agree that with a deliberate lack of information, we can only wonder if something is going on...or moreover, going wrong.

Would also caution seeking out individuals on here, I have seen personalising things start to go a bit ugly, ether intentional or not. TINA25 is a positive and consistent contributor, but would not assume has any inside knowledge.

For me, based on all I know or don’t know, and the fact that SPLITIT have not responded as they promised (6 weeks ago) to my questions and have been so scant with information for all of us, I will be exiting soon in the absence of any further information.

Shame, as I thought this could be a real game changing product, with experienced executive, but appears “LimePay’’ may fill that space when they appear on the ASX next year.....who knows!!??

Hope their shareholder management is a little more considerate and proactive also.

GLTA

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.