SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-1877

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Eggboy thanks for your work , i think we will just have to be patient and wait until the end of January to learn of the progress that has been made in all these areas that we are hanging out for. but keep up your investigations as every little insight helps to get a more clear view of where we are going. I dont think SPT management will be hapopy with second best in the zone , i hope they live up to expectations.
    Still everyone be carefull , as others have said , spread your risk . remember SPT and others are in the extreme risk end of the sock market that by its very nature is high risk. There are some very smart investors out there , before you throw good money at anything get some professional advice, i have found "The barefoot investor" is best value for money, read their books , learn about what to do and what not to do. I read a lot of posts on this forum from folks that sound like they are in a panic just because a SP drops, if you know what you are doing you should be happy , you know why, beause you already sold and took your profit or your know the stock is now undervalued and buy more. I am not saying SPT is or isnt in this category, i am not a professional and nor your adviser i am just saying be very carefull, remember tomorrow we could all wake up and there could be a massive sell off on Wall street and everything will drop just like in March and you will be able to buy some more at 30 cents, thats what you need to be prepared for. These are scary days , not a time to gamble with your money. I like Warren Buffets attitude he invests in companies he understands
    i think there are some important lessons from this.
    Keep researching everyone and posting what you find , knowledge helps us all.
    DYOR dont follw me i am lost too....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.