SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Thanks Sneef and VamosMikel . Happy New Year to you and all the...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Thanks Sneef and VamosMikel . Happy New Year to you and all the players at SPLITIT HC.
    There will be an announcement on the 29th of this month or earlier. That being the Quarterly.

I will not be surprised if the company releases something else beforehand.

The stock price getting a bit more respectability. There are some good buyers getting into this stock for a sharp move upwards given anticipated news that they are looking for. We just have to see how it all unfolds.

If anyone missed what has been happening, here is the update:
    (i) SPLITIT continually setting up a merchant base that will only expand given current conditions.
    (ii) Partnerships and marketing expansion has been the name of the game.
    (iii) Credit Card companies targeted on the funds supply side.
    (iv) No movement into potential debt.
    (v) Network and vertical integration strengthened. Saas, b2c, b2b c2c etc...
    (vi) Non Australian based market penetration gearing up. That means US, UK and Europe.
    (vii) Service sector based expansion.

With all the talk about numbers and partnerships, SPLITIT will need to really surprise with it's next structural announcement. A structural announcement is where the structure of the company evolves via scale from where it was; generating real price growth. This is the inflection scenario.

I am expecting this to occur sooner rather than later. I am not talking about sales in this instance; but
    where SPLITIT becomes a new and evolved dynamic entity.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.