SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Good to see some brokers doing their homework and recommending...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Good to see some brokers doing their homework and recommending the stock.

Two things will happen this month. Both are very positive.
    (i) The known thing is the quarterly expected to be announced on the 29.1.21. This quarterly will include a bit of extra information regarding sales etc. The bonus will be an update on the MASTERCARD & VISA pilot trials if the directors decide that the time is right to give shareholders the thumbs up.
    (ii) The second and unpredictable thing to happen this month will be the unexpected announcement regarding the structural developments with the Credit Card new partnership. This may not happen this month but it will likely be on the cards at some point as the board expands it's reach into that sector of the BNPL Credit Card funding model.

Don't doubt this board and CEO. there is no scenario where SPLITIT does not put the runs on the board. They have got to be congratulated in boosting awareness of the SPLITIT availability and platform. This is where the $100 million is being spent. It's been stated by the board.

I note that there has been an increase in the 2 cent traders. No problem as the institutions take their stock and send them packing.

Would you like to know more.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.