SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-1984

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I wonder if SPT has any car manufacturers in their sight. I’m sure there would be plenty of people who would prefer to pay 0% interest (assuming the introduction of longer instalment periods of say 24-36 months) to pay off their vehicle, as opposed to financing the vehicle at eg 7% interest and monthly fees and setup fees. The points would be a huge bonus too.

Surely the relationship with N+ bikes by Mercedes would be a good place to start.

There are so many merchants in higher AOV industries that haven’t been touched yet that only really Splitit’s product offering can facilitate in a 0% interest BNPL style offering.

I also see huge opportunity in the travel industry and paying for flights via Splitit (Obviously when international travel is allowed again).

The other area I would like to see Splitit enter is the housing market where home owners (who are selling) can pay for Advertising, Agent, Auctioneer fees via Splitit and then we the property settles, they pay off their card, at 0% interest.

I think SPTs suitability is well beyond consumer goods and I’m sure management are busy working on this.

VAMOS SPT
    Last edited by VamosMikel: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.