SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-2014

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Splitit is NOT a merchant therefore AMEX acceptance is far different to how a merchant/processor relationship works.

Splitit is a patented technology solution therefore for AMEX to be accepted with GEMSNY and Echelon there must be some sort of agreement in place for these connections to work.

Also, note that it is only two merchants. If it was just acceptance, all other merchants accepting AMEX would be allowing it.

AMEX are clearly testing the waters for something much bigger.

I think you should go away and actually learn what Splitit’s technology actually is before you start attacking people on here. You obviously don’t understand the intricacies of how the Splitit process works.

The reason why there has been no announcement on AMEX (like Visa and MC) is that, SPT do not need to announce publicly until a formal agreement has been signed.

Re $10 SP figures and funding in place - I couldn’t agree with you more on that. That’s why I think AMEX is the perfect partner as they can handle the funding and the processing allowing rapid scale. I’ve given plenty of analysis and evidence of this in previous posts.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.