SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Thanks Tina for sending me mad the past 48 hours trying to...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Thanks Tina for sending me mad the past 48 hours trying to decipher your clues. Your latest hint has lead me to two likely suspects and boy if I'm on the money this time, we are in for a HUGE couple of months.

1. Splitit would give this player(s) the ability to dominate the BNPL sector (something it possibly could not achieve without Splitit).
    2. It currently operates in exactly the same regions that Splitit's strategy is focusing on, with a similar weighting towards each.
    3. This player (or a subsidiary of this player) has been mentioned on this thread before and was (what now appears) mistakenly identified as a threat to Splitit.
    4. This player(s) is in bed with the banks and a partnership with SPT would help this player(s) fulfil their duties to the banks and help the banks fight back to the threat of BNPL.

A partnership with this unique player(s) would strengthen the partnerships with Visa and MasterCard (potentially AMEX and UnionPay) creating a BNPL force that would send APT and Z1P packing.

It has a broad remit allowing Splitit to penetrate further industries. I note this player(s) already has a strong hold on one in particular that SPT has it's eyes on.

It's one of two players and it really doesn't matter which one it is because of how close they are

It's all coming together, there are clues everywhere. Join all the dots together and you end up with the secret to what's been happening behind closed doors.

Over to you @tina25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.