SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Looking back in time we have had two new announcements over 6...

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Looking back in time we have had two new announcements over 6 months which has not been great as the share price moved downwards from $1.91 to $1.03 and now $1.47. QuickFee and Google Store in Japan are the announcements but no tangible revenue has been placed on the table for all to see. The Visa/Mastercard pilots have taken a long time to develop and I understand the complexities given Visa is partnering with everyone and has been stretched out to a 10months journey for SplitIt.

So when i look at the pros/cons of what has happened i see this.

PRO
    • With a low share price it has given long term shareholders(me) more time to accumulate further shares over the past 20 months. If the share price was to hit $4 i could not afford the amount of shares I have today.
    • Partnerships have been developing.

CON
    • Frustrating not knowing what is happening within SplitIt which has so many partnerships, pilots and strategies all silenced.
    • TSYS is a worry as they have gone live offering Mastercard installments across the US. How can SplitIt stay silent over this as it shows holes in the patent.

These are just my thoughts at a high level. I hope we get more quality information as i am a long term investor with SplitIt and believe they have a unique product and want to see this reflected in the share price.

Enjoy your day

IMO
    SNEEF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.