SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-2218

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    I dont think I can make tomorrow. For my simple mind when investing, I need two things - clarity and confidence about progress. For me the way to most simply ascertain this is to refer back to what the company said it would do (as per 30/10/20 investor presentation) and ask - "did they do it and was it successful?"

The 30/10/20 presentation was the roadmap for the past quarter, and sets the basis upon which we can question and measure progress. I am hoping that the CEO presentation will refer back to the 30/10/20 preentation as the basis for enunciating whether the company has done what it said it would do.

For me, more specifically, the things most worth knowing from 30/10 until now are:

• Have the integrations of Splitit into all or any of the companies listed on page 12 of the 30/10/20 presentation (ie: Boardriders, Elements, Quicksilver etc) been progressed or implemented fully, and if so which ones?...if not, why not?....and

• Has 'Flex Field' been implemented in the Visa API and MC pilots? ...Across what sectors / countries? ....What was the result / feedback?.... and is the expansion of the pilot(s) now about to occur in early 2021, as stated in the 30/10 presentation?

Fingers crossed! smile.png

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.