SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-2233

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    This was a good announcement , good qtr and sets us on a good footing for the future, i especialy liked theses comments from the report,
    This growth in new merchants was accelerated by the ability to self-onboard through the Company’s
    partnership with Stripe Connect, now available in 100+ countries across the globe. By significantly reducing
    onboarding time, Splitit expects the accelerated growth in merchant adoption in FY21 and beyond around
    the world to continue by enabling any merchant that accepts credit cards to offer instalments within minutes.

It looks like the system with Stripe took a while to get going but now it is running well should support further growth.

and this on the Visa Master Card relationship,
    The pilot with Visa to test new installment payment went live as planned as work continues with Visa and
    Mastercard to jointly develop amazing customer experiences and broaden installment payment awareness
    and usage. In addition, joint marketing programs with Mastercard and some Splitit merchants are set to
    begin shortly.

I just hope they come out with this announcement shortly to underpin the value of Splitit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.