SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi Jlfalcon, welcome to SPLITIT. Brad is doing as good a job as...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Hi Jlfalcon, welcome to SPLITIT.

Brad is doing as good a job as possible in my opinion. You cannot over announce things, but you must be careful of what you do announce.

Regarding the lack of perceived progress... I have stated on several occasions that there is a lot going on behind the scene's. Please read the last two Quarterly reports. Institutions and Woodson Capital will have some form of dialogue with Brad and I am sure they have voiced what is a common theme here on HC. They obviously want to see what you have been asking for. However, institutions have supported the company in the last cap raise and seemingly are still continuing supporting. Otherwise you would see much lower prices. The market is always right.

Choppy markets unfortunately bring out some negativity. I am still very keen to hold in this stock and in my experience, you will see better prices once the flow on affect of the work and foundations laid start generating real revenue numbers.

There are too many positives connected to what the board has done to underestimate or write off the true potential of SPLITIT. Sell at your peril, or take a small profit if you like, but remember that you need to buy a better stock as an alternative. If you find one with this much potential, let us all know but explain why it is better.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.