SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

That’s because Splitit is a terrible company. Have you seen the...

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    That’s because Splitit is a terrible company. Have you seen the activity on this thread. Literally a couple of nobody’s posting information that any good Splitit investor would have seen before.

This thread has become a joke. Ironic it’s called a thread because we’re all hanging on by a thread.

Alon Feit gone, you wouldn’t see Eisen or Molnar Abandon ship. The only thing we’ve seen from Splitit is a few job adds to help waste more of our money. The current team has done nothing how can we trust them to employ someone actually capable of marketing this product.

Just need to look at the brand to see the calibre of team were looking at. I could create something better on Canva... and I’m blind.

If Brad wasn’t at a new webinar or interview spinning the same old crap every week maybe we would have a few more merchants on board.

I can count the number of decent merchants Splitit has on one hand.

Bianchi and Specialized probably realised early enough that this is a sinking ship. It’s been 6 months and nothing from them. Millions of potential revenue GONE.

Ive got more chance of making money on the pokies than this piece of s***.

There’s literally more activity in @PIGGYSPAYS bedroom on a Saturday night that this thread, and that’s saying something.
    Last edited by VamosMikel: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.