SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I've watched the the latest webinar from 1 March, and done my...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I've watched the the latest webinar from 1 March, and done my research, over time, but I missed the exit of two founding members, which if I'd known about in the few days after they exited I probably would have dumped my holding too. Having thought about those individuals exiting and their timing in relation to what has been happening generally, I now think of their exit as simply two stags in a sense (did they get in at 0.20?) taking a profit before a possible downdraft in the market in general. These people wouldn't be anybody's fool so I imagine they have a good portfolio adviser(s) that would have highlighted the stocks in their portfolio that could be hit by volatility/the inflation trade and it's flow onto bond markets and then of course stock markets. IMO DYOR

I got 2 main things from the webinar:

1.The stock/product idea is a good one, that had pretty impressive results last calendar year, and
    2. That there is a lot happening, good things, but maybe too much all at once. But Afterpay was like this in the beginning.

I invested a small amount, below my maximum investment threshold for any stock, and I'm just going to wait things out.
    Only time will tell.

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.