SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-3134

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    It is all very sad, i just don't understand why merchants are so slow to onboard. Still no google - what a complete waste of a quarter? Based on that time, last weeks press release want make any difference to SPT until 2H FY22 at the earliest.

When Brad started at the business, the then chairman wrote of him as a man with strong ethics and values. He really hasn't lived up to that - and i now think this role will forever haunt his business career, and public life as a company CEO.

I also now believe the Mastercard/Visa card partnerships actually were anything material. Brad point blank refuses to say anything of substance when asked about these deals - even after 12 months - so its really like they never needed to be signed or announced at all.

Brad, if you read this. For the sake of all holders, staff who also hold, and future direction, be a man of substance and openly share to the market why things take so long to trade with Splitit after announcing a partnership,why the VISA/Mastercard deals never amounted to anything significant and why you continue to sign up local 'no name' brands over the top 25 retailers in Australia, Goodguys/ Harvey Norman JB Hi FI/Qantas etc. One must now think you have tried, but they all said no It beggars belief how less than transparent you have been.

All in my strongest opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.