SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi VamosMikei,I am that guy. who wrote the letter to the ASX -...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi VamosMikei,

I am that guy. who wrote the letter to the ASX - You're the only guy that remembers!

When I wrote the complaint to the ASX at the time, the share price of SPT on the previous night was about 90.5 cents, The next morning it started at 90.5 cents and ended at the end of the day at $1.20. The next day it went up to about $1.27 and the rest they said is history.
    Only a few people thanked me for that effort, everyone else said I have been lucky and just pure co-incidence. But most on this Hotcopper website have complained about the declining share price of SPT at the time for many many days but yet nothing happened until I wrote the ASX Complaint and Boom the share price rose from 90.5 cent to $1.20 on the next day.

However, when I wrote that complaint to the ASX and to the company, the share price of SPT has fallen almost every day for about 15 days.
    But in the case of today and now, I can't lodge a similar ASX complaint as the share price of SPT has risen in the last few days.

But I am confident like you, that the SPT share price looks promising going forward.

Cheerio,
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.