SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

yeah I think today's drop is yeah just overall market...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    yeah I think today's drop is yeah just overall market sentiment again vs small correction..

Looking at the chart longer term SPT was up like an elevator and then down like an escalator haha...but this is what happens when a company SP drops on no news and people don't truly understand the ludicrous profit potential.

SPT has struggled to post the numbers the other BNPL have done -- yet if it was another growth company pushing for new market share SP would be heaps more (it's just competed against those other BNPL too much).

It's a good business but we are all hoping for those 'actual figures' that prove it's a truly great business.. must be patient.

IMO this next quarter will be good in certain areas and truly great in others (based on the deals, scaling coming live etc so far), then the next quarter all going well everything will be great! such is the way with speculative growth stock, you either buy now and hold...and then your filthy rich later or you wait until those quarters pass and the numbers confirm what everyone is saying... at which point your too late to get filthy rich... maybe just well off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.