SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

To answer your first question - these are rampers and do not...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    To answer your first question - these are rampers and do not warrant even a second of your time. Ignore them.As to the other points, and those made in your previous post, I’d say just relax and wait. It’s all that can be done for now. We can see quite clearly that everything is heading in the right direction.

In terms of business growth, never underestimate the value of exposure that the likes of Google, UnionPay and Mastercard bring to the table (marketing). With the amount of traffic and transactions they process, the number of people exposed to Splitit as a method of payment will begin to go exponential. This is essentially free advertising.

To this end, it is worth focussing on the 16% increase in shoppers over Q4 2020. With Q1 being the quietest time of year for shopping in general, for Splitit to have achieved this increase means that their visibility has already been increasing substantially, and this is prior to these latest partnerships going live. Our half-yearly results will be the ones to watch, as they will include a full quarter of data from the Google Japan deal.

In addition to the above, regulation of traditional BNPLs does not appear to be far off. I noticed early this week there was again coverage on the evening news around this which appears to be ‘readying’ people for measures to curb increasing personal debt. This will leave bank-approved finance (credit cards) as the winner and once regulation comes into effect, money will move from the other BNPL stocks to SPT which are far better placed to weather the storm.

All of the above is IMO and based on mid to long-term trajectories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.