SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-3622

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Random thoughts/IMO/ do your own research/ for entertainment purpose only -- from a long term holder.l (with a hangover, haha)

Reflecting back I entered at the start, took a large parcel. Why SPT patent, talent (Brad and co), and responsible lending in an arena where powers that be smacking hands of people doing irresponsible lending.. i then bought and bought even up $1.40+ I buy... I don't even care about what I pay at these prices -- in my mind I just want more of the share! I know I'm greedy... but like when I see an opportunity I take it..so the money money I can save the more SPT I buy.. if SPT dies, well I have a diverse portfolio with less risk growth companies..: but if that all I ever bought, if I never believe in something..: what's the point? where is the thrill in life?

Ok I expected the other BNPL would be regulated to create an equal battle ground ... but no! covid happened and such is the way with free market trading big name business in AUS picked a BNPL willing to take in the 'credit risk' for them; promptly purchase as many shares as possible, they pumped the price by promoting them in their shops for a win/win..win (as they then promote them back and onwards to others)...Are some of those businesses now selling parts of those BNPL shares and using the funds as part of free market trade mechanisms to short competitors -- who knows? I wouldn't say no though.
    Still I prefer to just try and focus on my company of choice SPT, and know in the long term, the people and the market will sort it out...

like if I owned a big company and was doing this to get personally rich and deliver very short term profits I would eventually run out of BNPL share to sell, the price will go down as regulators have used them up (they did the bit to keep people spending during COVID -- oh what people can't pay it back, that's fine we will do a deal so you get back to work and pay it back in some other way.. the main priority is to stop the economic collapse.. oh let's do an audit, oh heck seems many of these BNPL are irresponsible and although indvididually look responsible our audit shows people who couldn't afford actually took on more debt!.

big stores don't care, hey didn't loan the credit and have sold off my shares.. populous outraged?? no worries I'll take the stickers out my shop window: ultimately the world needs a proven system, systems like MasterCard, visa etc are not evil; the money they make from credit cards is good/hurts, but these days money can be made in other the ways... information and profiling about customers is very important and getting the sale means you get this... SPT is a good spot for these large credit providers to go... and you know what they are -- this is why SPT keeps announcing deals!

In Short, the shorts will stop when the scandals hit the headlines and SPT, with the big name credit providers will be there to pickup and provide again like they have for decades, safely providing easy global payments, but in a modernised way to cater for the next generation, by giving a virtual layby as a form of reward to responsible credit holders who earned their credit by proving they are responsible with their money.

...better go nap now, bad things give me a headache (like drinking too much); but given time and a few sleeps, good things will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.