SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-381

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I have been reading all the commentary in regards to SPT, some with interest and some with amusement.
    First of all, SPT share price will slowly keep falling until the SPP is finalised IMHO. I have seen this same thing happen with another stock that I hold which I will not mention for obvious reasons. When that company first announced that they were offering a SPP the stock was around $3.20, and the share offer was $2.80. Over the following weeks the share was traded heavily and the share price dropped down to $2.29.
    I’m not expecting any increase in SPT until the SPP is done and dusted. For those of you who are panic selling atm, please try to see the bigger picture. SPT has huge potential for the future. The CR will give the company the capital required to expand and grow comfortably into the future. SPT has a good management team, who are experienced and will make good use of the extra funds, which thankfully are not being used to just balance the books and ensure future survival like so many other companies.
    i believe in this stock so much so that I have sold out of other BNPL companies because I saw them as vulnerable and heavily overpriced compared to their profitability. IMHO.
    IMO SPT share price will grow steadily over the next twelve months. Heck it may even surprise us, hopefully, but either way it’s a good stock to hold, with enormous potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.