SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here. Sometimes, discount...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Sorry but I have to disagree with you here.

Sometimes, discount stuff isn’t always good. Like when you buy discounted half price stuff at Coles/woolies, it’s because it’s close to its expiry date.

Discount stocks are good when the management still remains the ability to sheer the ship to whether the storm and the market unfairly punished them for it such as our banks during covid last year (as we all know, they came out with bigger net profits than ever and some people were saying that they will go broke).

And please stop with the growth story, how can you say it’s a growing when revenue is flat QoQ. Here is the facts

Q2 June 2020: Revenue US $2.4M
    Q3 September 2020: Revenue US $2.4M
    Q4 December 2020: Revenue US $2.9M

Q1 January 2021: revenue US $2.7M
    Q2 March 2021: not yet released.

I don’t care how fancy they try to manipulate the quarterly report with those merchant sale volumes (those number means jackshitttttt) since its only “REVENUEEEEE” figures which are important. ( I have stated an example in the previous post. You can claim to have 10 millions walking traffic in front of your cafe, but your daily takings is about $700-$900, it only means that you are doing something terribly wrong).

That’s how I feel about SPT with these meaningless partnership announcements. Visa and MasterCard deals are in the bins as far as I can see. There’s no way that a partnership which was announced more than 12 months ago contributes zero dollars in terms of revenue.

Really sick of people who upramp the stock without evidence to back it up.

To vamos: I hope that split it somehow turns it around and you can make a decent return or at least getting your capital back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.