SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-4483

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Good summary Vamos.
    A lot of positive things have been done in the last 12 months.
    Unfortunately the SP doesn’t reflect that.
    Is it because the company is listed on the ASX?
    Is our marker cap big enough to be listed on the NASDAQ? (Probably not at this stage:
    • $3 minimum bid price of the company stock)
    Is it because the aggressive product marketing isn’t there?
    Is it because people still think of SPT as another BNPL company and not understand what it offers or how unique it is?

Or Maybe it is Brad’s way of doing things where he prefers to under promise or not give any future material guidance and hopefully  over deliver?
    They say the market values a company on future earnings. In our case that isn’t possible because we haven’t been given any guidance.

No matter what the answer is, IMO the company needs to do some serious advertising and make the public and businesses aware.
    Advertise in newspapers (how expensive can that be? It would certainly reach a wider audience and more businesses  than some of these influencers with 3-5000 followers)
    radio, and maybe TV a bit later on.
    Maybe management doesn’t think we are at that stage yet….not enough merchants?
    I also think that the SP reaching a high of $1.91  last year was because of all the hype with the Visa and MasterCard agreements and didn’t reflect the true value of  the company. All lot of us (including myself) got caught up in FOMO and the SPP at $1.30 (smart move to raise at that price) and probably paid too much for our shares.

Fingers crossed that things will turn around with the new financial year and we will get some positive updates on all these partnerships that will reflect what has been done so far!

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.