SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

no worries - you have some interesting points and your logic...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    no worries - you have some interesting points and your logic ..on the surface at least.. is reasonable re: discounts etc

...but your statement about people ramping up with out data ,after you post incomplete data that allows you to ramp down seems... well...not fair/equal

please provide the previous years Qx revenue that compares.
    (like post a Q in 2019 if you wish to make your point - take seasons into account);

I mean I'm far from an expert but I suspect shoppers are seasonal; therefore strong logic suggests to me you can't post a single set of Q data and make a statement about growth based on facts...your logic has lost me...(could be just me and lack of sleep but I'm missing how one month can be compared directly with the next -- sure this kindda thing can happen and I already made the statement I expect to see this next two Quarters in-line with increased expenses we should see coming through this quarter)..anyways

I do agree with your ultimate sentiment, only invest in this company if your prepared to wait for a bit, believe that the 'deals' with the worlds largest credit providers and large vendors will take time to fruit and take a risk that Q2 2021 isn't very bad news. (I expect it will be ok - but not brilliant).. but this is just my guess , conjecture on how this will progress over time and I've been very transparent about my feelings and why I speculate this.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.