SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-5124

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    The "very" was hyperbole for obvious reasons.
    I am just trying to emphasize how crucial this report is.
    The current share price is a reflection of confidence in the known real prospects of the company together with the actual financial achievements of said company. A business can do and say a lot of things but at the end of the day if those activities are not generating real income at an ever increasing rate then the market just does not favor that enterprise.
    So in reality we have been at the dreamy development stage for the last year or so when the dreams and aspirations of the inventers are implemented or put to work. Great ideas are announced and put to work and different elements of the process are refined and adapted to the market.
    This is all very exciting for young investors like you and me because we see the vision in the future of what is to be achieved and it looks great, a whole bunch of people hop into the market and pump the price and we end up in unrealistic territory with overinflated imaginations.
    Then comes reality, i think that is where we are now, this is where the fledgling company has put to work its ideas in the real world , time has transpired to allow said ideas to prove themselves and we as investors can start to see the viability of these concepts.
    This process can take many years or several months.
    I think with Splitit we dont have a great deal of time because the financial industry is moving so fast that their is a danger that the technology we had last year that seemed promising may be out of date in the not too distant future. Hence if in July 2021 Management have created a viable business , that is growing and proving sustainable and profitable at this juncture then it will translate into a positive outcome for us all.
    Obviously i have no idea and these are my own ramblings so dont take me too seriously.
    All the best to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.