SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-5243

1. 1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    One of the reasons that there is so much angst IMO is that many are shareholders in what they see as competitors especially APT and Z1P.

APT has fallen from a high of $160 ash to $96 and Z1P from a high of $14.53 to $6.64 but if you go over to those threads the same people that are here calling for the head of the CEO are cheering those companies on.

As of June 18 2021 there were over 1.86 Billion websites online. From some previous research I did over 400 million are active commercial sites. Z1P only have 15,600 merchants. Z1P shareholders actually believe that they are going to triumph over all of the banks, MC, VISA, Google, Apple combined. I prefer to be invested in a company that is partnering with these global companies rather than trying to compete with them.

Z1P announced a partnership with PHL a small Australian Fintech (who at their last announcement had 742 customers) and go nuts about it. We announce partnerships with MC VISA Google Tabby etc and they shout them down because there isn't an immediate sugar hit in revenue. These things take time to build, integrate, get internal approvals, test and then rollout.

When the SPT share prices crosses over the share price of Z1P (as it continues to fall) I will have a nice glass of something expensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.