SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi Rajkume,You are wrong - STTTF drives the SPT price not the...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Rajkume,

You are wrong - STTTF drives the SPT price not the other way round - Why - I have looked at the shares price of STTTF relationship with SPT for the last week. Then I worked out the formula of what SPT share price will be for the day. I then put it into practice. I sold my SPT shares at 64.5 cents a few days ago and bought it back the next day at 61 cents. Then when STTTF fall again, I sold my SPT share at 60.5 cents and bought it back again at 58 cents. Based on that, I worked up the formula and have great confidence of what SPT shares are going to be each day.

Even though I have initially bought my shares at 85 cents and still carrying a Big loss. I have now being able to make some money to reduce the losses over the last few days. So now I am waiting for STTTF share to go out again and since I know what the share price of SPT will be the following day, I can confidently sell at the maximum price for SPT based on STTTF share and then buy back the SPT shares at lower prices the next day.

Sad to say and Unfortunately, this DOG is leashed by its master who lives in the USA.

Winning formula,
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.