SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The very nature of the product itself dictates that all...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    The very nature of the product itself dictates that all partnerships are non material in value.
    How can you put a specific value on the likelihood of a customer choosing to split their purchase?
    Splitit takes its money after the sale, not before, so even the biggest of partnerships have uncertainty around the minimum money made.
    splitit will not give you 1- merchant signing news. 2- partnerships with specific values attached. 3- updates on sales specific to white labled clients. White label by definition is about the end user thinking they are using a Tabby service, not a splitit service, as an example. Therefore I do not expect to see specific announcements about how Tabby is going, for all intensive purposes it's Tabbys product now.
    What I am banking on it giving is growing revenue qoq. So far we are 4 quarters straight of growth. You want certainty then look are their trajectory based on the last few quarters. I think traction will kick in around the 7th straight quarter. At 50c a share I'll be buying now party later.
    IMO dyor and all that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.