SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Those who get the SPP and sell and take some money off the...

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Those who get the SPP and sell and take some money off the table. Good on you.

However, you will most likely look back and kick yourself in 6 months time ruing the day you sold and leaving so much cash to the next person who bought your stock. This is the market.

If SPLITIT ends up being a UNICORN stock. That is; a company with rapid growth with the right product at the right time. Then if you buy this stock and it performs as we all expect, then you will see the high prices and you will not look back.

I know that the overnight markets look a bit negative, so here is something to think about long term.

I have crunched some numbers after the half yearly result and I can come up with a forecast of a prospective PE (price earnings) that will be around 6 by mid next year (for F/Y 2021) on current prices. I have obviously made some assumptions. To understand what that means: If your growth stocks trade at a PE of 30 then this stock should have a prospective value of $7.75. Let's be a little conservative and say a good PE is 12. Then we are looking at a prospective value of $3.10 per share 6 months into next year.

This is how the brokers analysts execute their calculations.

Watch this space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.