SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

The big news with SPLITIT is the next round of announcements....

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    The big news with SPLITIT is the next round of announcements. The company is flush with funds ($$$100,000,000.00);

SPLITIT does not incur bad debts, but is spending money promoting to merchants while improving their technical platform.

I think you will see a string of high profile quality merchants join the stable. I am not going to guess, but sit back and see this unfold.

Don't worry about the Nasdaq, Dow or S & P 500. The US will bring in a new Trillion $$$ funding package estimated to be between 1.5 Trillion $$$ and 2 Trillion $$$. Enough to get the US economy kick started. Good for SPLITIT.

INFLECTION POINT. Remember the presentation 11th September. 'Approaching an inflection point with Merchant Sales Volume (MSV) growing +260% in Q2'.
    Meaning a change in the basis or base as to how people's spending patters change forever. That point now reached will be confirmed in the next quarterly.

When those extraordinary growth numbers are released. You won't have to wait to long. Due by end of October.

Pretty exciting. I think I might just get a few more now I know i am getting funds back from the SPP.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.