SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi Vamos, Sneef, Treba and All Others,Realising our frustrations...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Vamos, Sneef, Treba and All Others,

Realising our frustrations and disappointments with the SPT share price which has declined for almost 18 days in a row from 25/08/2021 to 20/09/2021 which is a massive decline of 34% of SPT's share price during this period to its year low of 34.5 cents, I have lodged a Complaint with SPT and also lodged an ASX complaint with the ASX.

The basis of my complaints to both parties is there is No disclosure of information to the ASX regarding the continuing decline of SPT's share price for the last 18 days. The question is whether SPT is meeting its listing rule 3.1 and disclosure obligations?Are the Chairman and board of directors acting in the best interests of shareholders andare they meeting their listing and disclosure obligations?

I believe based on my previous experiences with lodging ASX complaints, SPT and ASX will response to me directly and I will let you all know the outcomes. In the meantime, like you all, I wish SPT will continue to rise strongly today and the weeks ahead like it did yesterday!

Cheerio,
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.