SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

You have sold out twice in recent months. Now on no change to...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    You have sold out twice in recent months. Now on no change to the business since your recent sell, you're considering buying only on speculation? Do you actually do analysis and have a plan for the stocks you buy or are you just gambling? What changed in your thesis to make you sell? And on no news how has it magically changed so much that it's back into a buy?

I'm not trying to be a dick. I hope you look back and either learn from your mistakes or decide you made the right call for you and stick to it. I'm only trying to look out for you, good luck.

Personally, I'm looking forward to see what the future holds for SPT. But these SPT forums are so cringeworthy most of the time. The amount of unfounded speculation based on nothing is unbelievable. It's the only forum I see people carry on about "finding clues" and "joining dots" like there's some secret BNPL da Vinci code that will magically unlock the SP if it gets cracked.

SPT is a business, not a sci fi thriller. Base your research on facts and truths, I think this approach would help many on here. There's enough facts to build a solid thesis and decide if or how you want to invest in this company.

There are some switched on users here that I see post up on occasion that have been around a long time. I'm surprised Treba keeps up the energy to try and reign in all of the fairy tales on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.