SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Already have multiple times Tekvest but the problem with people...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Already have multiple times Tekvest but the problem with people like you on this site is that you circulate misinformation and when it is pointed out to you that you have done so, you refuse to acknowledge that point and retract anything that you have previously said that you know is incorrect information. Then you attempt to deflect your mistakes by changing topics like all narcissists do. I’m giving you a free personality appraisal and you think I’m being vindictive but I’m not. You fit the pattern, attempting to antagonise but it
    doesn’t work with someone like me because I see exactly what you’re attempting to do and point it out to
    others on this forum that may be interested in investing in this company. Clearly you’re not and that’s your prerogative however I feel you are deliberately trying to put people off investing or getting those who may be a bit wobbly with their investment to sell into whoever’s hands you are working for. That’s why I say you are deceptive and disingenuous with your comments and more than just a troll on this forum. Others may disagree with my comments but I certainly don’t go on this forum to up ramp this company’s prospects. It may do quite well in the future and it may not. No one knows and you certainly don’t have a clue either but you keep talking it down like you’re some kind of insider in the sector. Try being honest, a great place is to start with yourself Tekvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.