SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

I am not sure why people dwell so much on small day to day...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    I am not sure why people dwell so much on small day to day movements in the share price when no new announcements have been made, it just seems so pointless.

We know the stripe process is live at least in some countries but it will take time before we see any effect. We have deals with visa and MC but these are very large organizations and they will decide what information is given to the market and when, not SPT, the tail doesnt wag the dog. We should get some idea of what SPT plan to use the 100m recently raised for maybe at the AGM but in my opinion this is a work in progress and I see these funds having a significant impact moving the business forward over the next 12 months or so not in the next week or so.

I dont believe it is a forgone conclusion that they will be successful, a new business always carries some risk but I am confident enough to have invested a reasonable amount of my funds some months ago and have seen nothing to change my mind.

The fact that the sp is stuck in a range at the moment does not mean the management is poor IMO, if they spend the 100m and dont grow the business as much as I expect I may well change my mind but if you have done your research you will know that they are winners not seat warmers.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.