SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

@gopsSo what exact value additions do you see an app giving to...

1. 2,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    @gops

So what exact value additions do you see an app giving to splitit??? How will a Splitit app work. Where will the app be used. How do you get users to download the app at scale? Give us a rundown on your thoughts on this that support your stance on the app issue and make it such a thorn in your side to throw out "dissapointing" and claim "Brad does not understand the BNPL market" just because there is no app yet.

So far you have said we need an app only because someone who is supposed to be smart and inovative and Elon like has said in an unrelated broad statement that apps are the thing to do...so therefore we need an app. great analysis. give us more information to back your app points up. I am open to hearing it.

What value adding features occur in the APT, Z1P, Klarna apps do you see are directly relevant to splitit.

This might be a dumb question....but....If you are provoked why does the size of your angry holding matter to anyone else? What are you trying to say? Please explain as to me your final sentance seems like some form of stupid attempted empty threat that you have absolutely no way of backing up. ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.