SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Watch This Space, page-3627

1. 1,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Hi IsdHope

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately it has not worked out well with Christina (Tina). She said I spend too much time on my bike and researching Splitit. I accidentally yelled Brad's name when we were making love in the bedroom on Friday night. She now believes I am not attracted to women and didn't believe me when I explained it was the Splitit CEO.

Either way I am still happy. I have my friends on HC to keep me satisfied. As I am bed bound I spend my time drawing pictures of what I imagine users like @PIGGYPAYS and @Treba to look like. I then stick them on the wall next to the pictures my kids used to draw me.

I have't seen them in quite some time now. I'm hoping that Splitit increases its presence in Aus so I can buy them some gifts to hopefully win them back.

My wife is taking me to the cleaners so I really need a few big weeks from SPT. Otherwise I will need to sell my bike.

I am trying to stay positive and thinking of the future when @sneef and I will dance together at the Splitit $5 party. My good friends @Nannapat@mikesheen and@bond0069 will be there to celebrate with us.

VM

Last edited by VamosMikel: 24/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.