SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi IsdHope Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately it has...

1. 1,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Hi IsdHope

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately it has not worked out well with Christina (Tina). She said I spend too much time on my bike and researching Splitit. I accidentally yelled Brad's name when we were making love in the bedroom on Friday night. She now believes I am not attracted to women and didn't believe me when I explained it was the Splitit CEO.

Either way I am still happy. I have my friends on HC to keep me satisfied. As I am bed bound I spend my time drawing pictures of what I imagine users like @PIGGYPAYS and @Treba to look like. I then stick them on the wall next to the pictures my kids used to draw me.

I have't seen them in quite some time now. I'm hoping that Splitit increases its presence in Aus so I can buy them some gifts to hopefully win them back.

My wife is taking me to the cleaners so I really need a few big weeks from SPT. Otherwise I will need to sell my bike.

I am trying to stay positive and thinking of the future when @sneef and I will dance together at the Splitit $5 party. My good friends @Nannapat@mikesheen and@bond0069 will be there to celebrate with us.

VM

Last edited by VamosMikel: 24/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.