SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Hi All,Loathe to be a party pooper here , however there are a...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi All,

Loathe to be a party pooper here , however there are a few things that need to be stated....

1. SPT is listed on the ASX Australia (not American market or other markets where they have a presence and is know about)

2. SPT share price will not increase in the ASX due to ..... whom is Splitit oh oops sorry WHERE can one use these facilities. SFA merchants in Australia. WHY ????

3. Why are we paying a sale person / team in Australia with sweet F all results ???? (totally useless and a waste of shareholders monies)

4. Merchant results are drastically required within the Australian market , Brand recognition required to drive the share price forward.

5. Extremely arrogant /non empathetic shareholders with statements in relation to other shareholders buying at higher levels. ( NOT ON )

I bought into this company last year and also gave more monies into their last SPP as I fully believe in what they have to offer to the market place and viewed this as a total game changer.

I’m here for for the long term, my expectations are

I WANT TO SEE VALIDATION OF BOTH VISA AND MASTERCARD ( no more fluff , it’s been spoken, NOW DELIVER)

Kindest

Nan xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.