AAP 0.00% 3.6¢ australian agricultural projects limited

watch this stock, page-13

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    It looks like the recent bout of market instability has presented a few canny investors with a nice chance to snap up a few shares in this otherwise illiquid stock.

Interestingly, one of the only other small horticulture stocks on the ASX- Buderim group- has enjoyed a share price surge over the past couple of weeks, in contrast to the poor performance of the two largest ASX horticulture stocks, Select Harvests and Webster. I have a suspicion that this sudden interest in BUG may be partly due to the fact that the major horticulture stocks like SHV have become the targets of short-sellers lately.

Which makes me wonder, assuming the above assessment is correct, could we see some more interest in AAP in the weeks ahead?. There are currently about 20k worth of shares under the 0.04c mark, which is actually unusual for this little stock, normally there is next to nothing on offer.

So it may not be too late for prospective investors with an interest in agriculture or olives to get on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $3 84

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 158 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 20313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.