BHP 0.05% $43.34 bhp group limited

re: watch bhp play catchup in us tonight BHP UP IN US...

1. 253 Posts.
    re: watch bhp play catchup in us tonight BHP UP IN US TONIGHT....VERY likely...but ONLY because it will need to go up a few percent just to CATCH up on our price...either that or a huge drop here 2morrow to play tripple catch down on US price.

have a look @ the copper chart's @ kitco.com copper is yet to stop freefall- only the 1 year plus charts show gains now. I think copper price needs to start stabilising so that forward earnings estimates can be more assured before knowing where bhp is heading. There has to be a price point for copper/other metals where earnings not looking so hot anymore....especially when you consider the MASSIVE budget blow-outs on so many new/upcoming projects.

BUt considering how strong our market has been lately and the bull blinkers it has on then i think our market will just ignore the base metal prices and continue onward & upward? (2 nights of dow friday & tuesday which resulted in a negative net but our market sees up and keeps going....as 2 with bhp US/UK price vs au)

nextime

regards

nextime

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.34
Change
0.020(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.88 $43.34 $42.67 $330.0M 7.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2028 $43.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.35 15288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.