ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

watch what happens tomorrow.., page-27

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I agree with stockanalyst1

ICN now has hit many radars. Yes..we have had a surge over the last 3 or 4 weeks but a solid correction today probably due to a one-bit ramper hoping for a 40% spike in a day.

He may have caused the 20% drop.

I am expecting news sooner rather than later with ICN and at these prices today I just couldn't believe we could get them around 22 cents...quite ridiculous. I only hope it can fall further as I am greedy when I see dominoe selling like today. Singh...you did us proud...28 cents to 22 cents in one day based on nothing.

On Friday..Origin will announce the reviewed UK takeover bid.

Tomorrow...friday....anyone with gas is sitting pretty as ICN and many others will have a massive door open to them to sell straight to the grid for a handsome price.

Its now you get in at these levels and any dips like today...you buy as much as you can in my opinion.

We all know Santos is hovering also...maybe stuffed up their paper work but they wont stuff it up with ICN..they absolutely stuff up on QGC.

I very much doubt with their 20 million options on ICN that they will let ICN get from 20cents to $6 bucks without buying in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.