LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

watch your money your call replay sunday

1. 1,871 Posts.
    Just a reminder, the show on Sky Business channel Your Money Your Call is repeated on Sunday morning (FOXTEL CHANNEL 602) the 3 one hour shows from Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday just gone, are repeated in succession at 11am 12pm and 1pm. I rang up on the middle one the Wednesday show, it (replay) starts at 12pm (not 11am as i may have previously inferred) my call is around 18 minutes into the 1 hour show straight after the ad break. Hosted by Chris Kimber (Kimber Capital), and the other 2 panelists were Francesco De Strada (Ord Minnett) and Kim Slater (County Securities). Note their reactions when i went thru the days manipulation of share price culminating in the absolute smashing to 73.5 cents between 1.15pm and 1.23pm, and when i mentioned the shares closed almost exactly at the VWAP there was much laughter. Kimber said that "you'll find there was a large crossing of maybe 10 million shares to send it to the lows" what absolute rubbish, it was done on rather small volumes the big smash happened, and it was ORCHESTRATED via collusion, the broking houses that matter "got the nod" not to place buy orders between 1.15pm and 1.23pm, hence the buy depth shrank from 5-6 million to an ASTONISHINGLY low 900,000 as against 22 million on the sell side at the worst point, before the rapid climb back up to 82 cents. Also at 1pm the Thursday show, that edition was some kind of brokers forum held in Sydney, Darling Harbour possibly, and they (selected brokers) responded to emails sent in (no phone calls this edition) and Lynas was talked about IN DETAIL, and in a positive light, cant remember but maybe it was about half way thru the show possibly around 1.30pm but tape it if you cant be bothered watching the whole hour, and fast forward thru until you get to Lynas, i think you will gain confidence after seeing it. Just doing my bit to make more people/tv viewers aware of how shareholders are getting screwed by the hedge funds, that's if they dont already know. ASIC must really hate me by now, and believe me, the feeling is mutual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $11.79M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44715 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.