TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Watcher closely, page-147

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day aaemarks
    year 2 as good a guess as any. Possible in q1 of the calendar year (2022) too I think. You’re right, in that the board need to be confident they have sufficient cash and buffer for ongoing operations, before thinking of divs. So at least a couple of quarters on/above forecast. Divs are normally announced at half or full year reporting time. They can declare a special div at any time. We don’t know what they’re thinking, so when is anyone’s guess.
    but they have clearly stated they are dividend focused. I would hope in this years annual report, due sometime later in q3, they would address divs, with a statement of intention of a % of profits, as some do and on timing. Again, they may choose to say little or nothing.
    I’ll just be happy to firstly see them in production. Then get up to nameplate level. Then get the beneficiation plant going. Then tell us about expanding out into the surrounding 5bt monster around them. Of course, we also have the possibility they will find more high grade stuff on their current tenement, as I think Pihrana suggested as likely.
    so I’ll be looking for all of those items to occur. Divs will follow in their own sweet time.
    this is a really well managed company, hitting its milestones on time.

cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.